We’re looking for a Web Marketing intern to work with us, starting immediately and running for a minimum period of 1 month to a maximum of 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain Web Marketing experience working for a small start up business in the UK which specialises in web design for clients and also runs several of it’s own successful products and applications.
You’ll be helping develop the Bytewire brand, help win and gain new business and help to build awareness in the local area. The position will include a range of activities including marketing, SEO, Social Media, PPC Campaigns, creating proposals and quotes, and attending events.
About the position
- Work closely with the Directors of the business to promote services and products.
- Run and manage E-Marketing campaigns
- Attend events and build awareness of Bytewire and the services we offer
- Contribute to the Bytewire SEO campaign and work with the in-house SEO team
- Write content such as blog posts for the Bytewire website
- Run several Social Media campaigns
- Run and manage several concurrent PPC campaigns
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues
- Experience of or enthusiasm towards working in a highly demanding and quickly evolving business environment
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on SEO and online marketing campaigns, particularly PPC campaigns (Adwords).
- Experience working with Newsletter campaigns and E-Marketing – using tools such as mailchimp
- Experience in the creative industry, particularly in marketing for web based companies
- Experience with social media – Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
A training allowance of £400-600 a month will be provided to assist with expenses and travelling costs.
A degree is not essential, but you should be able to demonstrate your experience in the above areas. Training in the form of mentoring will be provided to successful applicants.
Send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think your right for the position.